Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Mid-Tower PC Case
- » Brand :
- » Part Number :
- » Case Type :
- ATX - Mid Tower
- » Side Panel :
- Glass Windowed
- » Lighting :
- » Stock Availability :
- Out of stock
Mid-tower size, with a roomy interior that’s optimized for airflow.
Obsidian Series 450D has an elegant brushed aluminum front panel and a solid steel body, with an interior that’s optimized for efficient, high-volume airflow. But don’t let its mid-tower size fool you – the 450D can also house some serious watercooling gear. The included dual front AF140L intake fans provide direct GPU cooling, and there’s a total of seven fan mounts for your extremely high volume airflow projects. All air intakes are protected with removable dust filters.
The interior is designed for superior cooling efficiency, with a modular removable drive cage system and dual SSD bays that mount behind the motherboard tray and out of the airflow path. The extra-large, flush mounted side window puts your system-building expertise on display while keeping with the sleek and refined Obsidian Series design.
The custom-designed, Corsair-exclusive AF140L 140mm intake fans deliver effective airflow with less noise and turbulence. Air intake passes directly across your GPUs for efficient heat dissipation.
If your high-performance system build requires high-performance cooling, the 450D is an ideal platform. The mounts support front, bottom and rear radiators for flexible watercooling installation options, or fans for superior ventilation.
Mounting the SSDs under the motherboard uses interior space efficiently and gets your solid-state storage out of the airflow path. The removable drive cages allow you to use only the space you need for your storage requirements.
The elegant aluminum front fascia is an Obsidian Series hallmark. It’s durable and resistant to scratches and fingerprints.
The clear acrylic window lets you show off your work.
- Obsidian Series 450D High Airflow Mid-Tower Case
- Installation kit
- Quick Start Guide
- ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX, and Mini ITX motherboards
- Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
- Beautiful brushed aluminum fascia with mesh cutouts makes an elegant design statement
- Full side panel window to view your components
- Tool-free SSD, hard drive, and optical drive installation
- Includes two AF140L intake fans, and a rear AF120L exhaust
- Tool-free SSD cages hidden behind the motherboard tray
- Designed for fast and straightforward builds
- Radiator and fan compatibility compatibility:
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (360mm radiator)
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm included) (280mm radiator)
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm (240mm radiator)
- Rear: 1 x 120mm (120mm included) (120mm radiator)
- Two USB 3.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone
- Easily accessed front, top, and PSU dust filters
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 165mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 430mm
IN WINRs.15,000.00 Rs.19,000.00
IN WINRs.12,000.00 Rs.14,500.00
IN WINRs.15,000.00 Rs.18,000.00